Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, February 11, 2011

Are we there yet?

My due date is in 17 days! And my emotions about that change about every other minute. One minute I feel like I am in to much pain to do this for one more day and I talk to my baby Logan trying to coax him to make an early appearance. Then the next minute I am just SO excited to meet my baby that can't wait and want to hold him in my arms right this very minute. The next minute I am in tears that I am not ready for him to be here yet. There is way to much to do, and I'm too tired to do it all and Tom is ALWAYS working so nothing is getting accomplished! Then the next minute I am completely selfish and feel like I am losing my alone time with my amazing husband, and am losing the freedom I have always had to go and do what I want when I want. And it goes on and on and on.
So how am I spending my last short weeks of this pregnancy? Well today Tom was laying his head on my belly while Logan kicked him in the head repeatedly! So we are spending lots of time just enjoying feeling him move around inside of me.
I am spending my time putting together a fun Valentines day for my sweet husband. It's our last Valentines day without a little one running around.
I am finishing up work! I only have 4 more days of work left. It's crazy! I haven't been "without a job" since I turned 15. This will definitely be a big change for me.
I am spending as much time as I can resting and relaxing. I have been pretty sick lately and am in So much pain so some days resting on the couch is all my body will allow!
I am writing lists of things I still need to do, and things we still need to buy, and people we need to call/text when Logan arrives.
And I am spending lots of time talking with Tom about our hopes and dreams for our little boy, and discussing how we want to raise him.
I am also counting my blessings lots these days! I am so lucky to be about to have a child! I feel so lucky to have Tom be the father of my child. he will be such an amazing daddy. I know I have said that many times before but I cannot help but say it over and over again! I am one lucky person!
Logan is on his way!!!! And I couldn't be happier! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment