Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, June 7, 2010

A small victory

Well I survived my Clomid week from you know where. . . . BARELY!!!!! It was quite a bit more miserable than I was expecting it to be. I was sure I could control my emotions. NOPE!! Sure couldn't!!! And besides that I ws in lots of pain and was very sick and dizzy. It was a very good thing I didnt have to work for most of the five days though. What a blessing. Not only for me but for everybody else around me... except for Tom. He had to put up with me the whole time

But anyway I survived!!! :-) HOORAY!!! SO this week I have been taking ovulation tests again. not expecting any good results.. But I got a positive test today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO SO SO SO SO excited!!! Clomid really does work for me! Great news! So maybe this month it will be our turn. We will see what happens I guess. At first I was jusst so overly excited, but then I started thinking about it lots and started to feel the realness of the situation, and felt that it really is coming soon. (Hopefully) SO now the anxiety and worry and doubt has started to come in. If we do get pregnant will I be able to carry it full term? Will we have a healthy child? Will I be a good Mommy?? I don't know what will happen, or if really anything will happen at all. SO for now I am just trying to not get my hopes up and just be happy that the clomid got my body working properly. That is my small victory that I am very very excited about. And again very nervous and filled with doubt about my abilities. I guess we will just see what happens and pray for the best. :)

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! So exciting! We're still praying for you! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Hope you and Tom are celebrating! Every victory (no matter the size) means you are getting one step closer to being a MOMMY!

    ReplyDelete