Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My little mover

Holy cow! Logan has been moving like CRAZY lately!!! I cannot believe how strong he already is! I started feeling this little man way early, I believe it was around 10 weeks or so when I first really felt him. Which is cray early! Especially since all doctors and ultrasound techs have said that I shouldnt even be feeling him now because my placenta is forward facing. Well I have news for you doc!!! I feel him ALL THE TIME!!!! Which leaves me to think about how much I would be feeling him if my placenta wasn't in the way! Maybe it's good I have a little bit more cushion between us because he is SO super strong! I finally felt him for myself from the outside for the first time a few nights ago, and it was such a special experience! I felt his sweet little foot right in the palm of my hand! It was amazing! And I will treasure that moment between me and my son forever!
This has been such an exciting time for Tom and I. Tom now can feel his son kicking, which puts a big smile on his face!! I love watching Tom when we are talking about Logan, or he is feeling him kick, or we are seeing him on an ultrasound, or listening to his heartbeat. Tom is just so excited to be a daddy and I am SO excited to watch him turn into a daddy!
This child is definitely a mover, and I am loving every moment of it!!! I am falling more and more in love with my little man every day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment