Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, January 3, 2011

A look back at 2010

Wow! What a year 2010 was! Definitely one to remember. There were ups and downs, tears of joy and tears of saddness. Looking back though I wouldn't change a single thing, because it brought me to where I am right now, and I really like where I am right now! :-)

So let's look back at some of the highlights of 2010.....

~I celebrated my 1st anniversary with my sweetheart!!! We escaped up to Park City for the Weekend and had a blast!! I am one lucky girl to have such an incredible husband!!!

~We discovered we were going to struggle having a baby so went through fertility tests and treatments with the Reproductive Care Center. That definitely was a hard time.

~I was there for the birth of my adorable nephew Sammy! An unforgettable experience for sure! He is so much fun! love that little chunk!!

~I went on a trip to Vegas with Tom and my sister in law Steph. It was lots of fun! We stayed with Tom's aunt and uncle that I had never met before which was fun. You gotta love good Vegas trip!

~Tom and I were Pirates in Peter Pan!! So Fun!!! I loved to be able to spend so much time with Tom and do something that I absolutely love! Pirates, performing, and Tom. definitely not a bad combo. :-)

~I'm Pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After much saddness and stress we got pregnant!!!!!!!!! This definitely was THE highlight of 2010! Everything in this pregnancy has gone picture perfect and I am so so grateful!!!! And looking back I am so glad that Tom and I went through the trials we did to get pregnant for so many reasons! The biggest reason would be the fact that I now understand what other people are going through and can be a good listening ear. it has gotten me so much closer to a few people that I don't think I would ever really be friends with before. We are now only 2 months away from meeting our precious little man!!!

~My sister Tiffanie got married this summer. I never thought I would see the day! She has really turned her life around and I am proud of her. They came to utah to get married, but they live in Arizona for now. It's fun to have a new brother in law. My side of the family is slowly but surely growing!

~My brother in law left on his mission to South Africa. He seems to be doing very very well! It's fun to hear about life in south Africa.

~My newest neice was born this year to. Cute little Cadence is lots of fun to be around!

~My sister in law Steph got married this year as well. We have another new brother in law. Lots and lots of fun! They got married right before Christmas.


This was definitely a big year for us! Our family grew by 4 people!!!! How crazy!!! 2010 was an awesome year, one I will always treasure! And 2011 is going to be even better!!! I get to meet my little man very soon which I couldn't be happier about!! And I get to celebrate my 2nd anniversary with the love of my life!!! Welcome 2011, I[m ready for you!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment