Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Boy or Girl? That is the question!

I am getting more and more impatient by the day to find out if we are going to have a little girl or a little boy. I am starting to get nervous! Finally the big ultrasound date has been set! We will find out on Oct. 4th, I am SO excited! I made Tom promise me that we could at least go window shopping once we find out what we are having! I have been very good and have stayed away from the stores but that is going to change VERY quickly!
As I am sure the whole world knows by now I desperately want a little girl!!! I want to do her hair and buy adorable pink clothes, and put her in dance and all the other fun that goes along with little girls! But basically EVERYBODY is thinking I WILL be having a boy. What would I do with a boy!!!???? I have no idea! About 95% of ALL the problems I have at work are with my boys! They are ALWAYS in trouble, and I am ALWAYS meeting with their parents, and dealing with huge issues with them. Now of course it is not ALL of my boys. SOme of them are complete sweethearts and I love them to death. And when I look at their parents you can really tell why all my problem children are the way they are! (Their parents are my problem parents as well!) So I guess it really just does depend on the parents. Anyway sorry I am really going off on a tangent now.
I definitely do have my heart set on having a little girl! There is no denying that at all. SO my biggest thing I am worried about right now is how will I react if I find out in a few weeks that I am having a boy? Will I be disappointed? I sure hope not! When it comes right down to it I just want a healthy and happy baby. I just hope that I can be just as happy with a little boy as I think I would be with a little girl. I know in teh end I would be I just hope I don't walk out of our appt feeling disappointed. I want this baby to feel loved and wanted at all times! (Which peanut is loved no matter what!) So anyway the question is will we have a boy or a girl???????????????? I am still thinking pink :-)

4 comments:

  1. PLEASE have a girl.... If you do, I have so many amazing things for you!!! I don't have the heart to sell or di Harper's things but if I could pass them on to someone I love it would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh believe me. If I get my way I WILL BE HAVING A GIRL!!!!! haha. i will for sure keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, this is hilarious because I'm the exact OPPOSITE!
    I don't know what I'd do with a little girl (especially when a baby girl turns into a TEENAGED girl!)- so much drama!!
    But I'll keep my fingers crossed- pink for you, blue for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. DEAL!!!!! You get the boy and I get the girl! :-)

    ReplyDelete