Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, September 2, 2010

FEELING HUMAN!!!

All the things I can do now that I couldn't do for the past 14 weeks! :-)

~Decide on something to eat in less than 2 hours. (Tom is grateful for this one)
~Not only be in my kitchen again, but can actually cook a meal!
~Stand up for longer than 5 minutes at a time (very useful for work!)
~Use the restroom like a normal person! (Sorry TMI hehe)
~Go longer than 15 minutes between potty trips
~Go an entire day without having to take a 2 hour nap
~See my tummy growing! (probably just looks fatter to the world but I can tell a difference)
~Leave the house
~Not be a nervous wreck that something is wrong with my baby
~keep my emotions in check
~Sleep lying down (though I am sure that one wont last for long so I will enjoy it while I can)
~Feel like a human again!!! ;-)

Hooray!!! i like this second trimester thing! I definitely is workinga lot better for me! And I will just enjoy it for as long as it lasts!! 14 weeks down, 26 to go! Hooray!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment